Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blogsvertise -- Earning Extra Income

I never thought that blogging can be so addictive. I was amazed that some people are actually making blogs about their weddings, family life, babies, hobbies, and everything under the sun. And the fun part is, they get paid too! As a neophyte in this arena, I enjoyed reading all the blogs of my fellow blogmates. And I wonder, when can I start paid blogging?

My mentor, who happens to be a good friend of mine, told me to check out a site. She's been a member for quite sometime and she's been raving about the great experiences. So, this afternoon while uploading some photos, I found myself registering at
Blogsvertise, a site that can make you earn money from blogging. Registering is as easy as 1-2-3. No complications. In fact, in less than a minute, I am done. No sweat! And the rules are very simple and yes, easy to follow. Anyone could do it. I'm glad I found this one.



I just hope that my account will be activated soon. Wish me luck!

No comments: