Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Art In Writing: Smorty

So much blessings! I am just a newbie in this blogging world but opportunities are really coming in. Just this Friday, my account was approved at Smorty. Easy as 1-2-3. I am so surprised that my application was commended immediately. Definitely trouble-free and effortless. Now I do believe that they review your applications within 72 hours. Isn’t that great. You don’t want to wait so long for blog advertising right?

Submitting a post is not tricky. Just go to your admin panel and be sure to include the anchor text links to campaigns website URL. You don’t need to endorse the advertiser’s website products and services. Plus the good news is, they have a referral program to boast. That’s a huge deal to all bloggers. Get paid for blogging and referral too. In fact, I have a list of referrals already. In addition to this, all payments are through paypal, and you get paid weekly.


Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

So guys, if you want more funds, join the club and sign up at Smorty’s. Start clicking and lets blog for money!

No comments: