Monday, March 17, 2008

Here We Come....

We are leaving for Cebu-Bohol this coming Holy Week. Yipee!! Since we are having a hard time booking for a hotel or resort in Puerto Galera, we decided to change plans instead. And it’s definitely better, don’t you think?!

Our first stop is in Cebu. We have a day to visit the historic monuments, parks, and churches as well as to shop (of course!). I cannot wait to try desert factory also. My officemates who went there last year, were bragging about this resto. Hmmm….. Let my taste do the talking! …We are initially looking for a standard accommodation but my mom remembered that she has rewards points at Mariott Hotels. So, we called Mariott Cebu , asked for the details and then booked the Executive Suites using the rewards. Great indeed!

The next day, we are off to Bohol for 3 days and 2 nights. I wonder how many peeps will be going to Bohol this Holy Week? It was a grueling experience calling each resort or hotel asking for available space. I am dying to see our phone bill for this month. I could say that we are lucky enough to find Olman’s View. Besides that the Jr. Suite Room is available, the packages are pretty nice too. In fact, they didn’t require us to deposit our payment but this still this reminds me to call them back regarding our schedule.

Somehow I feel bad for the reason that my brother won’t be able to come with us. It’s our first time that our family is not complete for our holiday vacation. :(


No comments: