Thursday, June 19, 2008

First And Last

Miss doing some tags.. Thanks Gracie :)

Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2. Creative In Me 3. Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. All Things Me 7. Because Life Is Fun 8. Mind Bubbles 9. Something Purple 10. Stripe at Yellow 11. Vanity Kit 12. Em’s Detour 13. Big Eyed Gal 14. The Chronic Shopper 15. Vital Sighs 16. Maver 17. CODPG 18. Working It 19. MyParty.Finds.A Home 20. Munchkin Mommy 21. Cafe Munchkin 22. Mapped Memories 23. A Reality Bite 24. Life Is A Journey

MY FIRSTS

First real job- Sales Assistant @ ICS (I resigned after three months-- crazy me!)

First screen name- pretty gurl (haha... my boss used to call me that)

First funeral- my grandmother (father side)

First pet- Athena (bata pa kame nito)

First piercing- ears

First tattoo- none

First credit card- AIG (a supplementary card, got it age 20)

First kiss- h2b might get mad

First enemy- cant remember

MY LASTS

Last car ride- last Monday.. honey and I went for a grocery shopping

Last kiss- honey -- saying goodnight.. he sleeps early

feel free to snag :)

No comments: