Wednesday, December 19, 2007

On Relationships

Two days ago, Leo & I had a petty disagreement on something. I know this is normal to all couples but in our case our disagreements are slowly becoming a habit. Since Christmas is approaching... I already doubt if we will settle our misunderstanding soon.

When I woke up with a running nose this morning, I understand that I am very much affected. Tomorrow marks our countdown for our wedding preparation and I wanna share that day to the man that I will spend the rest of my life forever.. And without any hesitations, I called him up and tears started to flow in my cheeks as I hear his voice saying " I am sorry ". And yes, I am comforted.

It takes courage to start a conversation no matter who is at fault. At the end of the day, if I did not make any move, I will still be hurting and I know he would be on the same boat as well. Afterall, this is what relationships is all about. Forgive and Forget. Trust and Respect.


@-,--- As we sail our lives together, there are few notes that keep me grounded -- to listen to what my heart beats and to love unconditionally without any expectations. Seeing that, I made the right choice in finding my man, my bestfriend, my lover, my driver and, my soul mate. The only person in this planet whom I know despite of all my shortcomings.. will love me forever!

No comments: