Tuesday, March 11, 2008

8 Facts About Myself

Thanks Dez for this tag!
************************************************************
In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.RULES:* Each blogger must post these rules first.* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and postthese rules.* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
***********************************************************
1. I auditioned for Junior TV Patrol when I was in Grade VI and ANG TV during my sophomore year. I really wanted to be artista back then.. hehe
2. I applied for CAT officer when I was in my third year highschool but after three days, I quit. Ayoko magpush up kaya..
3. My first heartbreak was in third year highschool. We ended up friends eventually and afterwards he got me “ninang” to his son.
4. I’ve tried different hairstyles. Usually, when I am heartbroken, I tend to change my look.
5. I took up Industrial Engineering at MIT. It was not my first choice school, to be honest. And I don’t have any idea about engineering courses by then though my parents are both professional engineers. So naïve..
6. I really wanted to take up Masscom but my mom don’t like the idea. Well, I am happy anyways.
7. I love bags.. I have different sizes and shapes, styles and colors, local and imported brands.. Though I still don’t have those LV or designer bags yet, I promise soon, I’ll have one.. Everytime my parents go abroad, they make sure that there pasalubong is a bag and with matching shoes.
8. They say I am Maarte.. But my mom is ULTRA maarte. She’s my icon. Her style is very classy and elegant. She’s at her best when wearing a skinny jeans.
MannaFromHeaven
tagging now... Ivy, Mica, Monette, Azillah, Alpha, Jane, Abie, and Butchay.


No comments: