Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Rules Of Four

Got this tag from Gracie..

4 jobs i have had:
Sales Associate
Account Manager
Events Account Manager
Procurement Personnel
4 movies i watched over and over:
My Best Friend’s Wedding
Legally Blonde I & II
American Pie
Love Affair
4 shows I watch:
CSI
Rachel Rey
HBO movies
E! News
4 places I have been:
HongKong
Indonesia
Brunei
Singapore
4 places I would rather be:
Boracay
Cebu/Bohol
Palawan
Phuket, Thailand
4 things I look forward to this year:
Our Wedding
Our 30th birthday celebration
First Year in the business
Holy Week Getaway

I am now tagging Skylle, Pinaymama, Navin, and Farah

2 comments:

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

Hello sis, thanks so much for this meme!!! ingat!

HonEy BunnY said...

hey thanks a lot for this tag ... but i have never worked anywhere ha ha ....