Sunday, March 09, 2008

Latest Shows??

Lately I’ve realized that I hardly watched the television. Is this ME talking?? Well, the culprit is our laptop. My eyes are so glued in this appliance or device either searching for a wedding supplier, watching videos at you tube, blog hopping, chatting with friends and so forth. I just wished that our computer is television ready so I could do everything here. In fact, there are times that I ask our “ate linda” to just bring the food here in my place. Lazy ME. I wonder if the cable is still worth it?? Hmm…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was like that a couple of months ago, Andrea. Do you know what I did for me to be able to watch tv while logged on to the internet? I rearranged my desk so that I now face the tv hehe

Have a great week ahead!

Sasha
She

Heidi said...

hah, I should be asking myself the same question, because most of the time hubby and i are out of the house so i'm thinking if we really should continue to have cable tv! hehehe!

Heidi said...

hah, I should be asking myself the same question, because most of the time hubby and i are out of the house so i'm thinking if we really should continue to have cable tv! hehehe!