Sunday, March 09, 2008

We Had A Blast

Papa’s birthday celebration was a big hit. Everyone did came in 60’s or 70’s attire. And surely, the guest had fun reminiscing. Even the band cooperated in rendering songs during that era. There were slideshow presentation, trivia games, good food, and a lot of dancing. Even myself and my cousins could not resist hitting off the dance floor. We danced to chacha, boogie, swing, and other ballroom dances. Even the music of VST and Michael Jackson kept the dance floor alive.

During the cutting of the cake, as my dad was saying his birthday wishes, I was touched when he called Leo infront and said “soon another addition to our family”. Kakilig diba.. I teased Leo after “kinilig ka naman”. By the way, my soon to be mother-in-law also graced the event. Thanks!

I should give credit to my mom cause definitely this would not be possible without her. She proved her skills in organizing a great party once again!
I’m not yet done uploading our pics but definitely I will share some.

1 comment:

Gracie said...

happy birthday to ninong!