Thursday, April 17, 2008

20 Questions

Tagged by Gracie.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? Before my ideal age of marrying is 27 but since it didnt happen and we're gonna get married at the age of 30.. No fuss about it.
2. What color do you like most? Some says I love pink. But if you really know me -- I love green the most!
3. Have you ever shoplifted? never
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Europe.
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? my feet – same with Grace!
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? I keep on praying!
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? my family
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Invest, Save & Shop
9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? our wedding preparations, the pamamanhikan, our bora trip, and driving our new CRV!
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: thoughtful, a listener, and a dear friend to everyone -- in fact I miss her na!
11. How do you cope with boredom? surf the net and blog
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? i dont ever regret anything! those heartaches and hurts are all in the past. I am a better person now.
13. Which type of person do you hate the most? haay.. mga tamad!
14. What is your ambition? to visit the loveliest beaches in the world. to provide good education for our future kids.. and to grow old with my husband-to-be
15. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? i just wish that everyone should realize that in order to be successful, you have to earn it. one should have the passion and drive and goals as well.
16. How did you celebrate new year? at home with my family
17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? i dont have any
18. What do you look forward to in 2008? our wedding on Dec. 201
9. If your life is a song, what title best fit it? Evergreen by Barbara Streisand
20. My question: If you can travel back in time, which year or era would you like to see?
"I would love to be in the era where kings and queens are still the ruler of a country. I would love to experience their lifestyle! Do they really use milk when taking a bath? The jewelries? The gowns?"

No comments: