Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Extra Care

Since I am getting married, I have to keep my hair long. This was also the advise of my make up artist so that her hairstylist could do wonders in styling my hair come wedding day. And since my mane is now long than the usual haircut I sport, the challenge is how to keep it soft and shiny. Like any girls, this is the reason why I always keep extra bucks for my vanity issues. Of course, hair treatments are quite expensive nowadays but if the end result is amazing, why not splurge once in a while, right? Maybe I was fortunate enough to have friends as vain as me. During my friend’s out-of-the country trip she brought me a Seaweed Shampoo and Seaweed Conditioner. At first I was hesitant to use it but then after reading how it works well in your hair especially if you use the Seaweed Shampoo and Conditioner Combo, it is surely a must try. And soon enough I was addicted to it. And oh if you want to purchase these one of a kind items, please click mybumbleandbumble.com.

BuyBlogReviews.com

No comments: