Tuesday, July 08, 2008

List Your Six

Thanks Dez for this surprise!

Rule:

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Today, I feel..

1)Relax since I got a good massage last night

2) Sleepy already, my shift ends at 8am

3) Later, I will blog and bid for opportunities

4) Attend to my wedding details (it’s so near)

5) Preparing for my ate Linda’s birthday party next Tues

6) Of course, nonetheless but BEAUTIFIUL!

Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias IamDzoi My Happy Place To the Moon and Back Raising Sandy My Colorful World My Life in this Wonderful World My Online World! Life Is A JourneyYOUR BLOG HERE!

Tagging Cielo, Marga, Pexie Von, Gracey, and Tessa

1 comment:

Michelle2 said...

hi carol, thanks for this tag. :)