Thursday, August 14, 2008

Shoes Tag!


got this from
Gracie.

{Start Copy}

What’s your shoe size? are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? how about your sister’s feet? can you borrow shoes from each other?post a picture of your latest shoe buy. tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done.

-
Jenny and Belle
- SAHMdom and Beyond
- The Journey Continues…
- Mommy Talks…
- When Mom Speaks
- Walk on Red- Mommy Talks…
- Random Thoughts
- My Precious Niche
- Jean’s Live it Up…
- Thea
- My Life is Peachy
- Bloggerhappy
- FunFierceFabulous
- A Reality Bite
-
Life Is A Journey
my mom’s shoe size: 5.5 or 6
my shoe size: 6

Eventhough I don’t have a sister, it’s a good thing that I can borrow, ask, or even get my mom’s things. So aside from the bags that we normally share with one another, the other common denominator is the shoes. Though I am not fond of the heels now ever since I left the corporate world, I usually borrow her wedge shoes and on the other hand, she borrows my flip flops..

Last July, I bought a pair of wedge shoes since I felt I needed to update my look. I am tired of wearing flip flops and since Leo stands tall, I feel that whenever we are together wearing Havi or Crocs, I am small for his size.


Bought this at Primadonna and it is a steal. Very affordable yet comfy!

I am tagging Maybelle, Vien, Richelle, Michy, Gen, Nancy, Angel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for tagging me... what a coincidence i love shoes! hahaha...

Princess Vien said...

thanks for the tag sis..