Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend...

…Mine was great!

After are “so-called “ tampuhan, I finally realize that we shouldn’t fight over small things..Though I have to admit that I plan not to make the first move, it won’t do good for both of us right? So after our mass last Sunday, I finally put the nerve of making the first move.. after all, we both need to adjust to our personalities. And I was much happier..

-----
We will be meeting a lot of suppliers, ninongs and ninangs starting next week. Hopefully we could watch the performance of our wedding band this coming month..We better need to sit down and talk. I hope we could squeeze it in our schedule.
----
My blog money haven’t arrive yet! Kainis. Hopefully this week I’ll be able to get it. Need it badly
----
My friend who will be getting married on Jan 2, 2009 has scheduled our measurement taking this coming Sunday, Aug. 24. Yes, I am one of her secondary sponsors..

No comments: