Thursday, January 08, 2009

Goodbye To SingleHood

Last December 20, 2008 was the much awaited event of my life. Finally, after being with my honey for more than five years and together with our families, relatives, friends, and family friends, we said our "I do's" and become partners for life.

As a teaser, I am leaving you with this pic. I chose a traditional march down the aisle. The man who first love me unconditionally held me gently while the man that I will share the rest of my life forever is waiting for me at the altar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratz!!! This is so sweeeet, I hope someday I'll be able to wear a gown as beautiful as what you're wearing and be able to say I Do's with the man I'll spend the rest of my life with. Am so happy for you.

Jam Capuyao said...

care to exchange links?

congratulations on your wedding

you have a nice blog

Anonymous said...

congrats sis! post more photos!

Big Eyed Gal said...

Congratulations and best wishes to you and your husband!

It's been a while since I've blog hopped so my apologies for the late greeting.

Big Eyed Gal
Wapsicle Popsicle

The Chronic Shopper
Vital Sighs