Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Post Mother's Day Special

Last Sunday, after mass, hubby and I went to the nearest mall in our vicinity to buy flowers and cake for my mom and our Ate Linda (our nanny for ages). Definitely, I already expected the price increase in flowers and the long queue for buying a cake. I just wished that I ordered online prior to this event to avoid lining up. Haay..

--

Since "Our Lady of Fatima" is also scheduled to be picked up at our home, my mom prepared sumptuous meals (I baked a cake too!) for the attendants and to celebrate her birth date and mother's day as well. It was a quick preparation since we only have three (3) hours to prepare everything and I could say that her tacos are the best sellers. I am planning to prepare that too in the coming days.

--

Honey and I was so tired that day and we instantly fell asleep when we hit the sack!

No comments: