Friday, August 28, 2009

The Sun Will Shine Again

I know I’ve been hiatus for a month now in my own sanctuary. Well, work, house chores, and lot of activities occupied my time (not to mention that I got sick two weeks ago and got confined in the hospital). But okay, I am back.. hopefully back to keep this blog updated…

--

This week was a tremendous experience. In some point in my life, my spirits were low. Thank God I have a husband who cuddled me at night to ease the pain that I have been feeling for the past days. For the last five months, yes, I am happy but somehow stress. No matter how I remind myself that Health Is Wealth and Money Is Not Everything, I still continued to stretch my limit (thinking of my credit card bills and other expenses). But was it all worth it? I would like to think Yes since I am a moolah girl and was able to buy the luxuries of life. But just thinking now, how sad I am, I guess it isn’t.

God must have his own reasons for letting me feel this way. I just hope that sooner I would be able to pick up the pieces of myself that was torn apart.

2 comments:

American singles said...

You are right! God has reasons for it.

It's really important to have someone to lean on during our low moments...

Gracie said...

take it easy, gurl. no sense working like mad when your health is compromised.

keep safe. mwah!