Thursday, September 17, 2009

Working At Home

Eversince I started working at home, I never checked on job opportunities that requires me to travel from QC to Ortigas or QC to Makati (well, once in awhile I peek but I never considered applying).

My dad always says "You are lucky because you don't need to travel to go to work". Well, that's a fact since my work is home based! But at times, I feel that something is really missing.. Just imagine yourself stuck at the four corners of your home-office; the occasional chats and meeting is the only thing that keeps you sane.

Anyways, I've been in this kind of setting for a year and half and so.. and as far as it goes.. everything is okay! I have adjusted.. (I hope so) and I guess I don't have to complain much since I am one lucky fellow who can enjoy the comforts of my bed while working and at the same time watching my favorite show.

No comments: