Monday, September 21, 2009

Time To Exercise

It's been a long time since I last played badminton. Early January till April of this year, we (brother & his GF, and me and the husband) religiously play the game and even hired a trainer to teach us the basic rules of the game and proper smashing. But apparently, after lotss of excuses and we become busy with other activities, our thrice a week routine was put on hold.

Though the husband and I always agree to jog every Sunday (at least for me to have a physical activity), that deal never pushed through. As in hindi. We ended up waking up late and just in time for a 10 am mass. At the end, I ended up buying tons of aerobics DVD, listen to MJ music and dance till my feet gets hurt, and clean the CR (panalo diba) just to burn calories.

But last Saturday was indeed a great adventure once again as we (together with the husband and virtual-office –friends) held our monthly get together in a badminton arena. Wow! At long last, napawisan na rin ako. Never mind if it’s too hot inside (bearable naman), since my objective on that day is to exercise. And I am glad I did.



Vowed that before the year ends, I am already fit.. Well, I have numerous of reasons why but I just want to keep it to myself. Hopefully, another badminton activity will take place soon!

No comments: