Monday, June 14, 2010

... Still Here

yes, I am.

Just swamped with work and laziness. Sorry blog for not updating you.

***

Summer is already over! And so far, I am extremely happy with all our summer vacay (Davao, Baguio, Bataan, and Cebu)..

How I wish that I could travel more.. and when I say more, it would be every weekend.. But reality does not permit us to do so.. There are bills to pay (my credit cards), utilities, and of course we need to save.. Well, I just hope it will be my motto next year..

I know I've written in this blog early this year (or late last year) that 2010 is our travel year. And surely, it was. And now, since our passports were renewed, I am looking for our international travel. I am hoping to book for either HK or Singapore trip by December (culmination of my birthday treat, anniversary gift, and holiday gift). I am also tempted to come with my brother in Taiwan, and also looking to travel in Bangkok,Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai and Beijing. If only I have all the money access, I would also love to join my folks in their Canada and US trip by April. Hay, ang sarap. But again, I have to consider a lot of things -- budget wise of course.

So for now, I will just save for our upcoming trip this December :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya!
Good luck on your pregnancy!
And also, if you have time, visit my blog at 'wimpykid182010'I think it's awesome! Your blog is like, the best. Oh, and farewell for when you go on your trip in December. Please, if you get enough time, comment on my posts. I am an awesome guy. Just a few words will be enough.
Best wishes from
wimpykid182010