Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Online Backgammon

Recently I am fond of checking some sites about online gaming. In one way or another, I am thrilled since I could play for free and that is a good start. My fiancé who is a certified aficionado of gambling games, led me to a site where I could watch live tournaments everyday, backgammon online.

Backgammon is a board game for two players in which the playing pieces are moved to the roll of dice. Given that you are playing online, there are a lot of strategies that a player should find out. Fortunately, http://www.mistergammon.com/ has provided articles not only on gaming rules but also on different tactics or approach. In addition to this, they have a referral reward plan. Imagine a lump sum of money when you referred someone plus the joys of playing online backgammon. Roll the dice everyone!

No comments: