Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Gift Ideas For Men

Alright, my hubby’s hair is already thinning. That is why he logically had his hair trimmed or skinned-head so that it is not noticeable and it’s quite effective for five years now. But of course, he is still young to undergo hair implants plus it is definitely expensive and I am not sure if he would take that option seriously. But anyways, since I plan on purchasing my new hair care products at mybumbleandbumble.com, I also grab this chance to check on their other items that would be worth buying for my husband-to-be. Isn’t a great idea to give him a Bumble and bumble Thickening Shampoo and Bumble and bumble Thickening Conditioner. After all, testimonials says that it is worth a try! Or why not the Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner Combo which I suppose is less expensive than the other two. If this turns out to be very successful and useful, I will definitely order more at mybumbleandbumble.com especially that we have less than months to go and yes, it’s the time of giving again.



BuyBlogReviews.com

No comments: