Saturday, July 12, 2008

Need A New One

I remembered during our seminar, I was having a hard time reading the notes in the board. I wondered why on earth I forgot a piece of accessory which is a must have for me. So while tinkering on my laptop for work, I checked on my glasses and slowly scrutined every angle of it. I was upset when I saw that my spectacles was badly damaged. My first notion was, how come? After awhile, I realize that there is no pint for me to get mad and yes ruin my whole day beacuse of this incident. Maybe, it's really time for me to purchase a new one. It may not be in my budget this month, that's why it was such a blessing when I found out that Zenni Optical was on FOX news! I remembered that I stumble upon this site months ago, and I know that they have items such as Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses which perfectly fits my budget now. A big relief! Imagine, aside from a very good deal, I could also get Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni. It's just like hitting two birds in one stone, right!


As for the glasses, here are my choices:

who doesn't love red?

this style keeps on coming back

No comments: