Thursday, December 03, 2009

Going Organic

YES WE ARE..

I've been reading some articles here and I found out a wonderful product that is locally made.

Okay, I might be the last person on earth to know about their products but hey, I am lucky that I chanced upon these great (quite expensive though) items in Cubao Expo when we went there last Saturday.

So, here are my loots for a starter:


TAMING OF THE 'DO.A MUST have! My hair smells so great! And even my dad said that "ang bango naman ng buhok mu, anak". Well, quite expensive for 285ML but I tell you, it's worth it! If I am not on a budget, I will definitely give this as xmas presents for my girlfriends.


CLEAN SLATE.I tend to get breakouts whenever my period is around the corner. But this facial wash, do wonders. Well, it may not be as foamy as your regular, commercial facial wash, so you might think twice if this is effective or not. But I've been using it for 4 days, and I tell you, I don't need oil blotters anymore. Goodbye to oily face :)


FACE CANVAS.Another MUST have. I apply it during the day and yes, it doesn't make my face oily too. I've read the reviews and it is perfect as make up base. Thinking of giving this to my mom on xmas.. Something organic!

I am so glad too that they accept orders online. And oh, if you are not keen on using these products, I suggest you get their bundle packages.

No comments: