Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!



To My Dear Husband,

Happy Valentines Day!

Thank you for understanding my tantrums and stubborness!

I love you so much to the nth power.

You are the only person who makes my world upside down.

I am so glad I found you ~ my husband, my bestfriend, my everything.

Looking forward for more Vday together!

Hugs & Kisses,

Andrea

****

Usually, we are spending Sunday lunch with my family. But since it's Vday, I told the husband that we are going to have a "lunch date". We drove to Timog at 12noon. I initially wanted to eat at Alfredo's but he doesn't like the idea. So, we searched for other restos in the area and found Red Crab/The Flying Pig.

I would say that for it's price, it's kinda pricey. But it's worth every penny since I am with the husband. LOL!

No comments: