Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Emotional or Physical Hurt?

either of which, the truth is.. it hurts still.

have you ever experienced comforting someone but at the end, he/she does not recognize it? it feels so bad right?!

a friend of mine once told me this... be careful with your choice of words since it is permanent and you can never take it back.

now i realise that, let the person dwell on his/her sorrows and perhaps, when he/she needs a shoulder to cry on then that is the time you will hold his/her hand and say something nice. but other than that, let it go....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Lauren said...

I just happened to stumble upon this blog today, and skimmed this post, but it really spoke to me, thanks for writing something that I really needed to hear today.