Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Would You?

If you are in a relationship, would you demand or expect something from your partner?

***

I never demanded anything or set ground rules for my partner. I always believe that you make your own choices and you better be conscious of what your partner would feel.

But I guess the case is not always like that. Or perhaps, we always have selfish reasons why we keep on hurting the person we love or the person that loves us.

In the long run, both of you should keep your composure. Have some space (especially if both of you are burnt out), and think things over seriously. Proper dialogue would come if you are both ready to admit faults (the word "sorry" is already overused) and change for the better (not because it is a must, but because your vows are important as ever).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

nurmisnan said...

give n take n trust each other would be good...